Terms and Conditions:
By accessing this web site or application , you are agreeing to be bound by these web site and application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2- Maintenance Services
Depending on the nature of the maintenance work in general and especially the maintenance services provided by the Albaap the following conditions are binding and apply to all services provided by the application:
- Albaap deals with submitted requests as scheduled by the client , the application and website does not bear any obligation due to this procedure.
- Albaap is not responsible for not receiving notification messages to the user due to the messaging service provider or for any other technical reasons.
- The user’s consent to pay the estimated cost mentioned before the completion of the appointment through the application or website means his obligation to pay any amounts due immediately after the required service, regardless of the need for additional work to complete the request.
- If the work differs when the technician arrives from the service mentioned in advance by the client in the application or website, the estimated cost may vary depending on the nature of the service and the client will be informed of this before starting work.
- If the problem cannot be resolved due to construction of the building that is not related to maintenance work or because the user refuses any additional costs required to complete the work, the user is obliged to pay for the inspection or any work carried out regardless of the completion of the entire work or repair of the malfunction.
Albaap application and website ensure all services provided with conditional guarantee as follows:
- Three months guarantee on hand work from the date of the implementation of the service.
- The guarantee is valid for work that has been maintained without any responsibility for other parts of the device.
- The guarantee is cancelled in case bringing a technician from outside Albaap app or website to maintenance the work again or in case the technician causes a malfunction in one of the parts covered in the guarantee.
- The guarantee period on spare parts is two years from the date of installation of the part except mechanical parts is only three months, if provided by Albaap app or website. Excluded from this guarantee are the items provided by the client or the items provided as requested by the client and which do not apply to the specifications of Albaap application and website.
- The guarantee is valid in case of normal use of the device or system without responsibility for any external factors.
- A malfunction or break of the device or system may occur during the maintenance activities due to device aging factor or manufacturer defect, Albaap is not responsible in any of these cases and a report can be provided to the client upon request.
4- Use License
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Albaap’s web site and application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Albaap’s web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Albaap at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Albaap’s web site and application are provided “as is”. Albaap makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Albaap does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Albaap or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Albaap’s Internet site, even if Albaap or a Albaap authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7- Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Albaap’s web site and application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- Albaap does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
- Albaap may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Albaap does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Albaap has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Albaap of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Albaap’s web site or application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.